skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Favorite Web Resources
I have enjoyed exploring many of the web resources available to teachers for use in their classroom. Of the many web resources we have covered in class, I would have to say my favorites are eThemes and the Library curriculum. The web resource, eThemes, provides an endless amount of resources for teachers. The website includes thousands of resources for units, sorted by grade-level. eThemes is very easy to navigate and provides a gateway to an endless amount of information that is interesting for both the teacher and the students. eThemes would be a great classroom resource because it allows teachers to find great ideas for the classroom easily, and at no cost. The other web resource that I really liked was the Library curriculum. The Library curriculum was easy to navigate and provided information that was succinct and covered all areas of curriculum. The curriculum was child-friendly, and provided information in a way students would understand easily. Out of these two resources, I would say that eThemes is my favorite. eThemes covers information across an entire spectrum of ideas. The website provides resources that students would greatly enjoy and would help students learn in an easier and interesting way. This web resource is also great for the teacher because it is easy to navigate around and provides ideas for all topics under each curriculum area. I would use this web resource the most because it covers an array of subjects that would more than likely appear in my curriculum.
No comments:
Post a Comment